This Agreement is for the purpose of providing discounted motel accommodations. Ocean Cove Motel agrees to provide unit on site for the discounted rate of $ per week for persons, if the hotel guests sign herein stay at least for 90 days starting from , 2019 to , 2019. The rent for the unit should be paid as a total for the unit and not as individual amounts. For your safety and security, a maximum of persons shall be allowed to be in the unit at any time for any reason. If for any reason number of people in the unit drops bellow capacity management deems necessary , people who are still in the unit will be moved to a smaller unit or hostel until there are enough people to form another group. Guest shall pay a $ Security and Cleaning deposit guaranteeing they shall stay until the herein agreed check-out date in consideration of the motel agreeing to take no further reservations on the unit. The non discounted rate is $ + tax per week. The guests agree to leave the unit clean, undamaged, and ready to rent to the next guest upon their check-out. The motel reserves the right to deduct from any monies of the guest held by motel for any damages or cleaning necessary as a result of the guest occupancy and use. The deposit will be returned 45 days after check-out if there are no damages and the unit is left clean and ready for occupancy. Local and state sales tax, where applicable, are additional. A 10% late fee incurred after 11:00 a.m. of due date. All charges are payable immediately. A monthly service charge of 1.5 percent (or the greatest amount allowed by state law) is payable on all overdue balances. Payments will be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance. Guest shell be responsible for all collection or legal fees necessitated by lateness or default of payment. Check-out time is prior to 11:00 a.m.
Credit cards are not acceptable for payment, only travelers checks, cash, or postal money orders are acceptable for payment. Guest agrees to pay all collection costs and reasonable attorneys fees for failure to pay motel charges on time when due.
FOR THE PEACE, ENJOYMENT, AND SAFETY OF ALL GUEST AND ADJACENT PROPERTIES, OCEAN COVE MANAGEMENT WILL HAVE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY PERSONS NOT REGISTERED OR PERSONS BREAKING THE RULES AS POSTED IN THE OFFICE AND INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. All motel guests must be registered at the front desk. Identification documents are required.
2. Only registered guest allowed on the property, except with permission of front desk and additional nightly charges. Trespassers shall be arrested and prosecuted. Guest will be charged $150.00 for each non-registered person found on the property and may be a subject to immediate eviction.
3. Hotel guest must give two weeks notice in advance of their intended check-out date. Two weeks will be charged against any guest's deposits for failure to give notice.
4. Early check-out policy: the motel guest may check out any time before their agreed check out date by giving two weeks notice and paying the non discounted rate for the period the guest has occupied the unit.
5. Hotel room charges are payable in advance. Where other guest charges accrue and are unpaid, such charges are immediately due upon demand of management.
6. The guests are not allowed to have vehicle and will not park any other vehicle or allow to be parked any other vehicle under there control on the property at any time. Vehicles not displaying a parking pass will be towed at the owners' expense.
7. A video of the unit may be made to more fully document the inventory and unit condition. First guest to check in has 24 hours from the time of signing this agreement to notify management of any deficiencies.
8. All guests must keep their accommodations neat, clean, and trash free to prevent creation of safety and health hazards. All garbage cans in the unit must have plastic liners. Maid service will be supplied upon request for an additional charge of $25.00 per hour. Where guest fail to follow this rule, motel management shall send in housekeeper and add the charges to the guest bill for immediate payment at the rate of $25.00 per hour. Weekly safety and cleanliness inspections shall be made by management to insure smoke detectors, electrical and mechanical systems are working correctly.
9. Guests shall maintain proper use of bathroom facilities (keep shower curtains closed and inside of the shower/tub at all times; bathroom floor has to be kept dry at all times).
10. All plumbing, electrical, and mechanical are in working condition upon check-in unless otherwise noted. Guest are expected to use reasonable care in their use of the unit to not cause plumbing failures by miss use such as pouring grease in sink traps, or flushing non biodegradable items in the toilet. Miss use resulting in repairs will be charged to the Guest at the rate of $75.00 per hour for the first hour and for every additional hour afterwards.
11. All bunk beds are designed not to exceed weight capacity of 300 lb for the bottom bunk and 250 lb for the upper bunk.
12. Coin operated washer and drier are provided on site. As a result, no clothing or linens allowed to be washed in the unit or hung outside or inside.
13. Motel guest shall be charged for damaged, destroyed, or missing property from unit during their stay. Such charges are added to the guest bill and are immediately payable.
14. Ocean Cove shall provide the following utilities: Electricity, water & sewage, and standard cable as provided by Cox Communications. Ocean Cove does not supply linens, light bulbs, pots and pans, dishes and silverware, ect.
15. Guests can choose to have air conditioning or heat for entire duration of their stay at the time of their check in. If guests decide to have it, they shall keep the exteriors windows and doors closed at all times except for entering and leaving the apartment. In case of 2nd violation of this rule by the guests the accommodation charge will be increased by $100.00 per week to offset the electrical expense for breaking this rule. Heat will be set at 70 F, air conditioning at 80 F.
16. Wi-Fi is available depending on your equipment and your location on the property. This is a convenience and not a part of our responsibility to provide. Illegal downloads of music, videos, or other copyrighted illegal downloads may result in Civil and/ or Criminal Liability and closing of your WiFi connection. Upon proper request from the government we will disclose all information contained in our logs of users and their identification for such illegal use.
17. Guests are responsible for their own pest control.
18. No pets.
19. Music, television, or other entertainment must not be loud enough to be heard on the outside of the unit.
20. All units and property are non-smoking. Guests are not allowed to smoke anywhere on the property or burn any other products inside of unit.
21. Failure to abide by the rules and policies of this motel shall result in eviction and removal of such persons from this property.
22. Bikes must be kept in the parking lot at 307 24th Street.